Ok first off i want to say that porn is bad. Why? Because it is like drugs and alcohol... Once you get addicted to it, you can not stop. So dun do porn if u can't stand drugs or alcohol. And to the next person to tell me that u dun believe i dun do porn. I dun care what the hell you think either.
But i dunno. 2 times i like a girl go out with the girl. Get very close with the girl. But we dun end up being together. The most we become is friends. Why? Because i dunno how to electric eyes them. Because i dunno how to have chemistry. Maybe is because i dun do porn until my these kind of things... I also never learn how to do. But no, i will still not do porn!
I talk to my sister a lot... She tell me dun worry. The people i like are too young. Not looking for those that are looking for long term relationship. Those really serious one. She tell me that I can be quite boring when going out, cause i take her go out many times and she tell me that >_<. But she know about the gers i like. And she know i am very good to them. She say that I not the fun type but i am the other kind, for ppl who want to settle down and to be take care of for the rest of their life. She tell me dun worry. Cause when ppl grow up they will see it.
But how can i not worry? I already 20 and i see some of my friends in ns. Come out going to be married. And i not yet even have a girlfriend yet. A serious one. Kind of makes me feel that i am missing some things in life.
Maybe i can only take care of people and i can only be a friend. Nothing more. I am not born to be loved but born to love others. That is my fate. Maybe i should not fight my fate but accept it. I read something from forum again today. Kind of makes me feel how true it is. Makes a lot of sense for me...
[Quote]
I'm widely seen by my friends as a sweet guy, a good person, someone with a pure heart. But I'd rather be hot and charismatic than good. The world isn't designed for good people, it's designed for horny and greedy people, and I wish I could just act only for myself, instead of trying to do the right thing.
[/Quote]
(0) So Waddaya Think!
2:14:00 AM